Make working and communicating remotely a little more fun with custom virtual backgrounds for Microsoft Teams! Adding a background to your video calls helps hide the mess and chaos of your world or just changes things up a bit, keeping your virtual environment lively and engaging. Images will appear backward to you, but don’t worry, they look correct to everyone else. We’re adding more photos from SAS locations worldwide, so check back often to see what’s new.
- Download your images of choice and save them.
- While in a Teams meeting, click on the More actions icon (three dots in the upper right corner).
- Select Apply background effects from the dropdown.
- In the Background settings tab, click + Add new and navigate to where you saved your image.
- Select the file and click Apply at the bottom of the Background settings tab.
For more details on working with Teams background images, read the Microsoft Teams Virtual Backgrounds article in ServiceNow.